Make It Stop!

HER number came up on my phone my heart sank because I knew it wasn't going to be good. His voice was panicked and he was sobbing as he said "mom I got into a car accident." I asked him if he was okay and he said I don't know and all I remember is rushing down the freeway to where he was. When I got there for a moment I had my son back I could see it in his eyes. As I ran across the street towards him he looked up at me and said “mom I'm sorry” and we just embraced for a few minutes. It felt so good holding him in my arms and for that moment I was at peace. He’s not hurt! But he’s in a lot of trouble and I pray the outcome will come fast and hard. He claims to be clean but he doesn’t look it, he looks weak, strung out, stressed and disheveled. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THIS PAIN IN MY HEART STOP!!! GOD PLEASE… MAKE IT STOP!!

Comments

Popular Posts