Back To Work

My first week back to work. I MADE IT! I'm tired and chest feels sore for some reason but all in all it was a good week. My co-workers are amazing.They all have been so caring. I forgot there was a world out there with good people in it.

ONE person in particular has shown so much kindness. Through out this scary journey of mine and out of all this sadness our friendship has blossomed. She is my angel on earth. Her name is Heather and she saved me from myself. She came to visit me everyday while I was in the hospital... she has stood by me even when I was no fun to be around. She even reached out to Al. They have built this trust between them and he responds to her text messages. She invited him to her church and he went with Mia... it was baptism day and he asked to be baptized. So she baptized him. It made me smile because he showed her a glimpse of who he really was. Not to many people can see him though the drugs though his lost eyes but she did! Now I know God is with me. He sent me help someone to make me laugh someone to help me grow in faith and someone who can keep an on eye on Al while I heal. Angels do exist they really do. They come in the form of a friend.








Comments

Erin said…
I was just thinking about you tonight that I haven't visited your blog in a while. I'm so sorry about your stroke! I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend and back to work again. I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers. I'm so glad that God gave you such a good friend, it really does help and that Al got baptized. I will remember your son in my prayers as well.

Popular Posts