Angry

As the days pass I'm getting more and more angry!

I texted my son last night, we still haven't heard from him... I could feel my rage rising.

ME: Just so you know if you don't call your uncle or your dad in the next day or two I'm going to hunt you down I WILL find you and it won't be pretty so we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I may not be ready to talk to you about this but your uncle and your dad are waiting for your call and I need to know what your plan is and if you're OK so you better call someone soon!

AL: Listen I'm working 11 hour days I know it may not seem important to me but the time I do have in the morning there both working and I know how it is when u take personal calls at work and you don't wanna talk to me but you can "hunt me down" it doesn't make much sense to me so I'll ask them when will be a good time to call I

ME: Just call them sometime soon! Just saying I'll do what I got to do!







Comments

Popular Posts