I Hate It

I hate it when my phone rings and the caller ID says "MIA". Stupid caller ID! It's him... what does he need?

Al called today, just now. Our conversation goes like this.

AL: Mom, I'm so stupid, I locked the keys in Mia's car. The thing is I've been trying to call you too because I want to check myself in to a facility. I was wanting to go today after I dropped off Mia at work but now I'm stuck.

DEEEEEEEP LOOOOOOONG BREATHS ANA!

ME: OK well if THIS is what's holding you back then I'll come help you get the keys out of her car and take you. Where are you??

AL: I'm at xxxxxx and that would be great. But the thing is I need to check in by my self. I need to do this on my own.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG BREATHS ANA!!!!!

ME: OK uncle is coming to help you. I hope you really go and check yourself in. I hope you do it this time. I don't think your body can take much more.

AL: I know mom, I don't think I can take much more of anything.

ME: I LOVE YOU SON, GOD BLESS YOU... I'M PRAYING FOR YOU!

AL: Ok goodbye mom, I LOVE YOU TOO! I'll call you once I'm in there and in a room.

************************ Just thinking ****************************

Don't get your hopes us ANA... Don't fucking do it! LET HIM BE!




Comments

Popular Posts