Liver... he may have an issue

Allen has been doing so well in his recovery. He's been very disciplined in getting healthy. In fact he made a doctor appointment to get a complete physical including blood work. Last week he got the results of his blood work and his liver count is high. They advised him to stop drinking... but he's been sober for almost 9 months and prior to that his DOC was heroin not alcohol. When he told the doctor that he doesn't drink and has been sober for 9 months the doctor told him he wanted to re-test him next week. MY heart starts to pound and worry floods my mind. I can't help it, I'm his mama and having done tons of research while he was using I knew one of the long term side effects of heroin use is "Liver and kidney disease". I know it's in Gods hands, let go and let God but praying keeps my mind at ease. Please keep him in your prays too... thanks!


Everything WILL be alright! 

Comments

Popular Posts