Yes ma'am!

There's no progress on my issues with Mia. She's still very negative, argumentative and I've reached my limit. Her dog has been sick with a abscess on his neck that has been bleeding and oozing for weeks now. For weeks I've been nursing his wounds and giving him meds and stressing myself out over it. She is clueless to his condition and could care less about this animal. Why??? Not once has she called or offer help or to check in on him. I called her tonight to tell her he needs to see a vet again because he's not getting better. She had nothing but attitude and acted like she was to busy to deal with him. When I insist on him seeing a vet tomorrow she said with attitude "I'll call the vet but I can't take him I have to work". When I told her not burden Al because I was about to tell her "I'm off work tomorrow and I'll take him." she cut me off and began to yelled at me saying "I'm going to tell him ANA that's his dog... Blah blah blah (No its not, its her dog she bought him) " I said to her, "OK Tok is HIS dog now?" She said "welllllll he's both our dog, we are engaged still and he's needs to know, and I'm going to tell him!" ..... Ah I see!!! My hands start to shake and I just wanted to cry and scream but I calmly say "well then tomorrow I want you to come get your dog and find him a home and take care of him. You both need to figure it out." Her only response was "he'll be put in a kennel then" I said "so be it, he's your guy's dog do what you gotta do" she said "YES MA'AM" and hung up.

What am I suppose to do about her? I mean, she practically told me to piss off.

I'm scared because Al is at critical phase right now. He's past the one day at a time thing and is now buried deep in the realities of his unfinished business. Now that my son is clean he can see and feels the sense of urgency with his growing list of "todo's" and the "to deal" with things. I can see it in his eyes he's overwhelmed and unsure. Now for us non addicts life's bullshit is hard enough to deal with but for someone like Al its overwhelming and his first instinct it's numb the pain and the madness.

I have to let her go. It's hurting my heart and I can no longer fake my tolerance. Its just not a healthy situation anymore. And now you can bet my relationship with my son will back in limbo because of it!

God please, I'm really trying! But I just can't deal with two addicts anymore!! I give her to you.




 

Comments

Sheri said…
I think you are a wonderful and caring individual and mom. However, you need to focus on and take care of yourself. Al and Mia's business is THEIR business and nothing you do will change the outcome of what will occur in their lives. I'm saying this because I have been and am still there. It may seem harsh but it's the truth. Please take care of yourself. I worry for you Ana.
Al's Mom said…
I know... I know! I just wish he could see what I see and walk away for his own sake. But your right, it's his business and his life and he already made it clear he's gona do what he wants in regards to her.

She picked up her dog this morning and we got into a verbal confrontation. I never thought when my boys where young that she would be the kind of woman they wanted to be with. And let me say it's not her past (or current IDK)drug use either... it's always been ABOUT her personality. She a dark cloud looming over us. She controls his thoughts... she has him believing her lies. I'm done with her, I'm never dealing with her again.

I just hope my relationship with my son doesn't suffer because of her. But I'm prepared for it just in case it dose.

Kicking her out of my life was the best decision I could ever make. That one was for me... if felt good releasing that negative energy.

Thanks friend for your advice! I really mean that!
Liz said…
I feel so sorry for the dog. I don't think she's gonna take care of him or even feed him... I hope she doesn't abuse him...This poor animal shouldn't be with her.

Popular Posts