It's Time

I decided to do something to make amends to Mariah. I decided to start spreading hope and awareness on drug addiction and suicide in honor of her. It’s healing in a way. This has been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to cope with, drug addiction, suicide… death. (Heavy sign) You know… I thought I knew what I was dealing with, I thought I was prepared. I thought I researched it all. Read books, searched the internet and read dozens of websites and blogs and talked to professionals but nothing can or will prepare you for that day when you lose the battle. The truth is nothing will prepare you for this kind of outcome. NOTHING! Her suicide has left me with so many questions. DRUG ADDICTION, OVERDOSE… SUICIDE and DEATH, it’s too complex to try and fully understand.

I’ve been taking it easy on myself lately. I try and not dwell on the “I should’ve” instead I’m focusing on the “I can”. I can spread awareness and I can start a blog and write about her life as I know it. I can be a kinder and more forgiving person, and once a month go to Crossroads for woman and talk about Mia’s story. I'm sharing the link below. Please share it, it's time we start a conversation about this. I LOVE YOU Mia!

Comments

Popular Posts