I Mean Really

Life has been a constant up and down journey for the past five years. But this year we've had a lot of growth in many ways, one is in our understanding of addiction. It helps us deal with Al better, it's made us both better parents to our sons and better people in general. The blinders are off and in a way that's freeing. There's not a day that goes by he's not on our mind. I wish he knew... I mean REALLY knew how much I need him to be well. How my happiness is gone, how my hearts ache. It's the honest to Gods truth... the ache in my heart never goes away.

It's funny because when I get a break from the madness something else will pop up to throw me off track. I guess I'm just lucky that way. BUT there's one thing that stays consistent, .... Junior, my beautiful youngest son Junior. He's doing good in school and in life and THAT right there alone brings us so much joy and peace. It's football season!! He plays on Varsity so every week we get to sit in the stands cheering him on and for those two short hours NOTHING else matters. Thank you pumpkin for taking it easy us. Thank you for being our ray of sunlight, you know one that's piercing though those dark stormy clouds... thank you!





Comments

Popular Posts